Kelly D. Irons, L.S.A.
Kelly joined Dr. LaGrone in 1994. He has been a valuable member of the team for over 25 years. As a Licenses Surgical Assistant, Kelly supports Dr. LaGrone in the operating room. He prepares patients for consultations with Dr. LaGrone during office visits. Kelly is the primary person responsible for Patient Education.
- Surgical Technologist Certificate of Completion from Amarillo College, Amarillo, Texas
- Michael O. LaGrone, M.D., Adult & Pediatric Orthopaedic Spine Surgery & Scoliosis, Amarillo, Texas
- Chief Operations Officer/Board Member, Southwest Surgical Assistants, Inc.
- Independent Contractor, Southwest Surgical Assistants, Inc.
- Certified Surgical Technologist, Baptist St. Anthony’s Hospital
- President of Amarillo Chapter of AST
- Served on Advisory Board for the Surgical Technologist Program at Amarillo College
- NSAA - National Surgical Assistants Association
- AST - Association of Surgical Technologist.
Licensures & Certifications
- Licensed Surgical Assistant (LSA), State of Texas
- Certified Surgical Assistant
- Certified Surgical Technologist